◎ A20 speaker host 1
◎ 3.5mm audio cable 1
◎ USB power cord / data line 1
◎ a guide to use
Portable Bluetooth speaker
Active and passive
Support no more than 32G Micro SD card
Built-in 18650 3.7V 4000mAh 3C battery
DC5V -1A and above USB power supply
Φ43mm x 2 internal magnetic speaker, Φ45mm x2 Super-Bass
50Hz ~ 20KHz
USB2.0, compatible with USB1.1
1)Not able to connect to your device ?
1. Restart the speaker and try again
2. If your device requires a Pin Code, please enter 0000
2)Keeps cutting out when playing ?
Please ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
3)Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
1. Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card
2. Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
4)No sound when playing?
1. Please adjust the volume of the speaker
2. Please adjust the volume of your device
3. Please check if the speaker is paused
5)No sound in AUX-in mode?
Please ensure the audio cable is connected well?
6)Not able to turn on?
Please try to charge the speaker for about 3 hours
7)No respond to any operation?
Please try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack